In the News
- September 30, 2014: Dr. Cambron and Keynote Speaker Dr. Mehmet Oz at AMTA Convention
- March 7, 2014: Dr. Jerrilyn Cambron Takes Office as President of the Massage Therapy Foundation
- February 13, 2014: Dr. Cambron Elected to First Board of New Consortium.
- December 6, 2013; An NUHS Student’s Research in Massage, Touchpoints: A Massage Therapy Blog
- June 6, 2013: Dr. Cambron Presents at International Massage Therapy Research Conference, News Center, National University of Health Sciences
- January 14, 2013: Get Connected – Online Resources for Massage Therapy, Touchpoints: A Massage Therapy Blog
- November 21, 2012: Dr. Jerrilyn Cambron is New President-Elect of Massage Therapy Foundation, News Center, National University of Health Sciences.
- April 9, 2012: Jerrilyn Cambron discusses her research poster at the 2011 AMTA National Convention, video interview of Michael Hamm with Jerrilyn Cambron, posted by Massage Therapy Foundation on YouTube.com
- November/December 2011: Develop Your Research Capacity, Diana L. Thompson. Massage and Bodywork Magazine for the Visually Impaired
- June 7, 2011: Research Network Releases Massage Therapy Survey Results, Massage Magazine
- April 12, 2011: Massage Research Network Launched, Deb Cascio. Touchpoints: A Massage Therapy Blog
- April 2011: Research Network Invites Massage Therapists’ Participation, Menehan, Karen. Massage Magazine Apr 2011, Issue 179, p22
- February 10, 2011: Massage Therapy Survey Will Shape Research, Massage Magazine
- January 3, 2011: Research Network Launched for Massage Therapy, News Center, National University of Health Sciences
- December 28, 2010: Research Network Launched for Massage Therapy, Massage Therapists’ Association British Columbia Research Dept, @massagetherapy on twitter
- December 15, 2010: First Massage Practice Based Network Launches, Massage Today
- November 1, 2010: Episode 002 of Massage Podcast
- October 11, 2010: First Massage Practice-Based Research Network- Launches, Massage Magazine
- “2011 Buyers Guide.” Research Organizations. Massage Magazine; Issue 176, p.30
- September 3, 2009: Massage Therapy Foundation Names Grant Recipients, Massage Magazine
A special “Thank you!” to all of those who have featured MassageNet in their publications! The growth and success of our network is made possible by your combined efforts to spread the word about MassageNet.